Contact Us | MPA legal notices
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification/ Certification in Music/Music Education
Job Related Knowledge
• Strong track record in managing large scale complex projects.
• Empathy with the education sector is important as is the ability to understand and articulate the academic construct of the syllabuses/product(s)
• A proven track record of achieving strategic results and delivering under pressure
• Self motivated
• Superb presenter and communicator, both written and orally, able to prepare and structure reports.
• Ability to link the technical (academic) and operational components of the project
• Have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to manage iterative development processes to tight deadlines whilst delivering quality and customer excellence
• Proven effectiveness in building strong, positive relationships across a varied and international stakeholder group
• A good sense of humour
A good understanding of teacher needs and music education systems is required and a knowledge of the international context must either be already held or learned rapidly. Experience of graded exams as either a teacher or learner is essential. A knowledge of distance learning as either a teacher or learner is desirable.
• QTS or equivalent experience
• Experience as a music educator, preferably in a range of different contexts
• Understanding of the professional needs of music educators and how they can be best supported
• Knowledge of teacher development/ qualifications routes
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent workshop and communication skills
• Ability to contribute to the on-going development of Trinity’s vision of teacher CPD
• Outstanding organisational abilities
• experience of online CPD and qualifications either as a teacher or learner
• experience of working in a teacher development role
• understanding of qualifications development and accreditation processes
• understanding of online learning practices and approaches and an awareness of differing cultural needs internationally
Knowledge and experience of music notation, music notation software (esp. Sibelius), with preferably some knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and InDesign as well as general musical and musical historical background will all be necessary contributions to the job. He or she must demonstrate an ability to contribute, on a developing basis, to both the artistic and administrative processing of works and possibly books for publication, to maintain and extend the company’s internal systems and databases as are related to the flow of a project through the Department, to monitor the progress of projects according to print and all-important delivery deadlines. The successful applicant should have an honours degree in Music and be prepared to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
If you think you could be the right person for this position, please send your C.V and a cover letter to Julie Kenealy at email@example.com by 23 October 2013.
The successful applicant will be based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Salary is dependent on experience.
Faber Music's marketing department is looking for a talented and enthusiastic intern to join us in our London office and assist with all marketing activities. You will be required to turn your hand to banner ads, email templates, graphic design and layout of product literature, social media updates etc. You should combine creativity with a strong interest in Adobe design tools and be eager to learn and improve your skills.
Copyright 2011 Music Publishers Association | designed and built by XYi Digital Solutions