Contact Us | MPA legal notices
Applicants should send a good, up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com, considering the requirements of the job description.
We will only contact those shortlisted for the role. Good luck!
The successful candidate will
• work efficiently and effectively across a diverse range of operational tasks
• work in a self-directed way, prioritise tasks and manage time sensibly
• enjoy collaborative work and be able to support the fast-changing needs of the business
• show an interest in strategic thinking and wider issues concerning music
• have good IT skills
• preferably have a second language
• have experience of working within a fast-paced environment
• show understanding of the music industry
• posses a strong incentive to learn and work well under pressure whilst maintaining a strong and dedicated work ethos
Tasks include but are not limited to
• promoting and selling music
• content ingestion/delivery
• catalogue management
• social media updates
• customer and label queries
• order fulfilment/picking and packing
• telephone enquiries
• music registration
• financial data management
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying language skills in the body of the email.
You must have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to consider applicants who do not have the right to work in the UK.
MORE ABOUT THE COPYRIGHT DEPARTMENT AT KOBALT MUSIC
Collection of royalties has traditionally been time-consuming and costly. Kobalt has developed centralised, automated and efficient administration services supported by a scalable, proprietary, dedicated system using the latest technology. As a result of Kobalt's innovative approach, Kobalt offers a reduction in royalty collection time of up to 50%, more effective collection as well as substantially improved transparency.
Counterpoint Music Maestro systems
Bath Spa University seeks a lecturer in Commercial Music with experience as a practitioner in contemporary music business skills, which may include artist management, songwriting, recording, production and emerging digital technologies. For further details, please visit jobs.bathspa.ac.uk.
Applications close 19th April.
Copyright 2011 Music Publishers Association | designed and built by XYi Digital Solutions