Deputy Manager (Retail)
Schott Music London are looking to appoint a Deputy Manager (Retail) based in their Central London music shop, as part of a small team selling music products to teachers, musicians and customers worldwide.
Under supervision of the General Manager (Retail), the role involves responsibility for ensuring high levels of customer service, face-to-face selling, and engaging with customers to ensure customers have a positive in-store experience.
The candidate will require the following experience:
• Tertiary level education or equivalent in music is essential
• A high level of computer literacy
• Experience in retail, and / or a commercial sales / marketing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A good knowledge/keen interest in classical music and music education.